Terms and Condition
For parkyoga.com.au, an early morning outdoor yoga program in Sydney.
An outline of this information is provided within this site. The information is generic in nature and we take no responsibility for its usage. By accessing and using this website you acknowledge that you have read these conditions and agree, without limitation, to be bound by them.
Trading Name: Parkyoga
ABN: 86 551 857 407
Telephone Number: 0416 939 852
Email: [email protected]
All payments for the yoga classes discussed on this website are to be made in Australian Dollars(AUD). All AUD advertised pricing don’t includes GST.
All payments are to be made online prior to booking your spot in class via our website or Facebook page.
Group sizes are limited to ensure our clients get the best experience possible. Some groups may be at maximum capacity and have a waiting list. Please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Locations/times/teachers are subject to change.While we endeavour to give you as much notice as we can, this may not always be possible. Please check live timetables for up-to-date information on all classes on our Facebook page parkyogasydney.
We have a strict no child policy at all yoga classes to ensure professionalism and a quiet environment for all other attendees. This applies to babies, primary school and high school aged children under 12.
Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and not redeemable for cash
Unused sessions for 5 /10 class passes may not be refunded or credited towards a new pass. The reason is simple – by paying for and agreeing to complete the sessions in a specific period of time you are entering into a commitment with yourself. Knowing that you will not be credited for missed sessions will help to ensure that you make a real commitment to your well-being. Please note that this policy will be strictly adhered to.
Terms of membership suspension are:
- Seven business days notice in writing prior to the suspension date is required, and please note pass suspension cannot be applied retroactively
- Minimum suspension period for all passes is seven days
- Maximum suspension period is 28 days per three months membership period, a total of 65 days per year
- Please note that we do not allow suspended memberships to be cancelled. One billing period must be completed after suspension and prior to cancelling membership.
Terms of membership cancellation are:
- Two week’s notice is required to cancel, after minimum contract period is complete. Any session credit you have is non refundable.
- Minimum contract period 8 weeks.
- At the end of the minimum contract number of debits, the membership will continue on a monthly basis unless you notify us in writing with two week’s notice of your intent to discontinue membership.
- For all membership enquiries, pass suspensions and cancellations, please email us [email protected]
- General Terms & Conditions
- All passes are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for any other pass.
- Passes purchased online will activate upon your first visit.
- Intro Passes are available to new participants of Parkyoga only.
- One offer use per person
- All classes must be attended by same customer within the defined period of the offer
Paying for your membership
Payments made by credit card will be automatically processed on the monthly due date. If the credit card payment is not successful for any reason, attempts to charge will be made in the following days/weeks. If attempts for payment with the card continues to fail, or if a charge-back is claimed by the client or his/her bank, the matter will be handled internally with written notice or transferred to a debt collection agency and reported to VEDA.
Invoices are automatically generated and can be requested at any time by emailing [email protected]
Your health duty
It is advised you consult your GP before undertaking any new fitness regime.
By reading this you confirm and agree that:
I have been examined by a licensed medical practitioner (“Practitioner”) within the past six months and have been found by such Practitioner able to perform all vigorous stretching and the Yoga Exercises, which I am to perform during my enrolment with Parkyoga.
I will faithfully follow all instructions given to me by Parkyoga and its teachers as to when, where, and how to perform and not to perform the Yoga Exercises.
I agree and acknowledge that participation in any Yoga Exercises could constitute a risk of serious injury to myself, including permanent paralysis or death. I voluntarily and knowingly recognise, accept and assume this risk a warrant that I am physically fit and able to perform the Yoga Exercises without risking serious injury, including permanent paralysis or death. I acknowledge that neither Parkyoga, its owners or teachers shall be nor be deemed to be responsible or liable (whether in contract or in tort or under any statute whatsoever), for any injury, illness or other mishap I sustain arising from or out of, or in any way directly or indirectly connected with the Yoga Exercises.